Half Boat Wall shelf
|Wall shelf folded size
|Main body kraft paper side panels acrylic.
Acrylic panel water ripple
The product size is manually measured, and there are certain errors.
Every inch of space deserves attention
Even a blank wall can be more bright
Geometric design language to create a three-dimensional display
Closely attached to the wall to coordinate the overall line of the space
Like a flat boat in the sky, carrying the beauty of mountains and rivers
Use two points and one line to find the balance between beauty and power
The three-dimensional accordion ledge is suspended in the air, making the empty walls more layered. Arrange in the corridors and put aromatherapy or home decorations, which can attract attention at first sight
One-story panel and two accordion ledges are flexible and light after folding, making it easy to carry to the living room, bedroom, porch and other space layout
The accordion ledge of the honeycomb bionic structure is used as the fulcrum at both ends, and the transparent water-corrugated panel is used to carry it, ensuring the stability of the load bearing and retaining the sense of space breathing
Remove the wall shelf round glue and stick it smoothly on the cleaned wall. Use the panel to measure the length and fix the other side, and finally put on the storage board to use, display light and small objects, and enhance the delicacy of the space
First paste one side on the cleaned wall
After measuring the length,
paste the other side on the wall
Put on the storage board and ready to use
The clever water ripples rippling on the panel, neutralize the coldness and rigidity of the wall, increase the display space, and make the visual presentation more clear
Long-fiber plant pulp kraft paper is used as the material, which is healthy and environmentally friendly, while retaining the original texture and texture of the paper
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.