Round Orange Red Tall Lamp Plate
|Folded sizeL* H5.5* T5 6CMMetal plate
|Main body kraft paper,
side panel acrylic
Metal plate, LED light
string (USB interface)
The product size is manually measured, and there are certain error
"The cultural relic "Light greenish blue
Glazed Vase" in the Collection of the Palace Museum
Chinese Orange red ,gorgeous but not glamorous,
using classic Chinese colors to fill the tall
lamp panel with a touch of Chinese charm
Soft accordion paper, cool metal tray, different elements can also achieve a common understanding, display in different spaces, can fit the current overall style
Inspired by the "Light Green Glazed Vase", the accordion paper art is used to restore the contours and lines from the wide mouth of the porcelain to the circle feet. After folding, the art can also be carried with you.
Beautiful and stable desktop display, simple display, natural taste of space, unique honeycomb structure, is a stable guarantee for small objects display
Put the LED light string into the middle of the light panel, and then round the light panel and fit the side panel, put it on the metal tray and put it in the room. It can store aromatherapy, jewelry, or an atmosphere warm light.
Take out the products and accessories for later use;
Surround the accordion paper core in a semicircle, put thestring of lights into the lamppanel, and the USB port is exposed along the bottom of the lamp
Fit the strong magnets to the side panels and place the metal tray on top of the lamp panel to complete the assembly
The selection of long-fiber plant puree kraft paper takes into account environmental protection and durability, and the uniform and full color
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.