Penumbra flower Vase
|Folded sizev1: H25cm*l7.5cm*t3.5cm
|Acrylic side board, Main body kraft paper
Other linen cloth, 3MM strong round glue
The product size is manually measured, and there are certain errors.
There are many good things in life, make your step slow down to feel Simple and elegant color, looks not obtrusive when hanging on wall Put the elegant dried flowers on the vase, make freshness to living
The unique line of the accordion paper is special, simple and layered, the overall beautiful and elegant.
The side panel is specially designed with round glue, after semi-circular rotation, the dried flowers can be putted into the wall vase, easy arrangement.
Small size when folded and closed
Can be stored as you like, not occupying living space
The accordion paper is a hexagonal honeycomb structure which with balanced force on the surface of the object and stable load-bearing
Even installation long time on the wall, it stable enough all the time.
Simple and unique appearance of the flower vase, unassuming and elegant color matching, create a comfortable and quality life style
The main material is long-fiber plant pure kraft paper, which is low in formaldehyde and has no peculiar smell. It can be used quickly whether in a living space or a commercial space.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.