Daisy Wall Mirror
|White, Gray, Orange, Pine green
L16* W7* T5CM
|Accessories strong hook/expansion screw
The product size is manually measured, and there are certain errors.
Every object has its own soul
Even the mirror where people dress up is no exception
And preen the mirror, and let the accordion petals linger outside
Like very - a warm blooming Daisy, elegant and refined
Have their own unique temperament, full of vitality and geometric beauty
Let the ordinary things, also can have to. On the vitality of art
The three-dimensional accordion ledge is suspended in the air, making the empty walls more layered. Arrange in the corridors and put aromatherapy or home decorations, which can attract attention at first sight
A closed wall mirror,
Consisting of a slim accordion frame and a flat mirror,
Can be received at any time in the cabinet, the slightest does not occupy space
1. First stretch the accordion paper core, circle and fit.Side plate strong magnet for adsorption
2. Cover the paper core around the mirror and adjust the spacing
Two kinds of accessories: strong hook/expansion screw (hook should be hung on smooth wall)
According to the wall type, choose the appropriate accessories for self-installation
Note: The use of strong hook should ensure that the wall is clean and dry, paste 24 hours before use
3. Finally, hang the mirror on the wall and it can be used
A stereo frame with a flat mirror,
The combination of different dimensions adds tension to the whole,
Can be hung in the porch, living room, corridor, bedroom, commercial space and other occasions
Unique honeycomb bionic structure design,
Can keep the accordion frame stable shape and structure, line ups and downs have rank,
The hole is properly left blank to increase the sense of deep space
Imported long fiber plant raw pulp kraft paper, paper surface smooth without burrs,
It's textured and more durable,
Environmental protection, no smell, protect a healthy life
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.