Layered Display Table-Z5/z6
|22.5*14.5*5cm - (Z5)16*9.4*5cm - (Z6)|
|Single-sided polished yarn acrylic sheet
|Refined kraft paper|
|The product size is manually measured, and there are certain errors.|
This layered display table is designed with accordion paper as a base and combined with a matte acrylic panel.
Through the translucent panel, you can faintly see the accordion paper with rich texture, which makes the whole display table more artistic and ornamental.
This display table can be displayed and placed in 360 degrees, enriching the visual surround experience.
Easy to install Saving time Effort and trouble
(just need to glue the Velcro around the circle, place the board and then start to use.)
Not only not occupy space But also convenient to store
(the volume is small after folding and storage,easy for saving, convenient for recycle using, and saves display costs)
high level display for your products
( layers and lines design of this display rack)
Stable structure and stable shape
enables the display stand to bear the weight stably and maintain a stable shape
360-degree surround placement
(multi-layer surround placement of products, enlarged display area, concentrated display of small-volume items, rich in levels)
(Simple lines and shapes, the display table can be versatile and easily integrated into different occasion)
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.