Home Decor With Storag
The Beauty Of Minimalism
Paper Shelving - BW1/ BW2
Folding size H110*W10*T6CM
Kraft paper / Plexiglass panel
The product size is manually measured, and there are certain errors.
If there are colors in festivals, then Christmas in winter must be intertwined with warm red, green pine flowers, white snowflakes, and brilliant and warm lights. It breaks away from the traditional light strip and combines the Christmas tree with exquisite LED lights.
Let the lights of the Christmas tree radiate from the inside out, setting off a warm and beautiful Christmas atmosphere
Versatile occasion, foldable storage, stretched for using, heavy honeycomb structure, changeable shape, Green and Environmental Protection material
The overall design of the Christmas tree is a niche tree shape with a hollow in the middle, covered with accordion paper like Christmas tree leaves, and the overall shape is more unique
Thin and slim after folding
Strong bearing Force and Stability
Strong bearing force
And looks good for display as well
For home and commercial use
Well selected long fiber pulp paper
Strong toughness, durable service life
Eco-friendly kraft paper
Can be recycled
With no peculiar smell
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.