Bud Hat Rack
|Folding sizeSmall H30*W27.5*T3.5CM
|Main body kraft paper,
Velcro, acrylic board
The product size is manually measured, and there are certain errors.
Budding flower design, beautiful and vitality, stand silence at corner, intimately storing messy hats,
Put your hat when return home every time
Let the messy hats to stay at a good place
tidy and orderly, let beautiful mood with you everyday.
Bud flower appearance design, with accordion line texture, exquisite and beautiful, not only can be used as storage, but also as decorative ornaments
When folded, the piece is slim and does not take up space. It can be stored in a cabinet or drawer, and can be easily taken away when moving.
After inserting the acrylic panel and round shape of the item and attaching the velcro, then can put hats on it.
Acrylic panel at the bottom can also be used for accessories
The low style is exquisite and compact, the tall style is slender,
Fashion All-match design , different styles and spaces can be ingeniously integrated
The accordion paper is a hexagonal honeycomb structure which with balanced force on the surface of the items and stable load-bearing
Even hang more hats, it stable enough all the time.
The base is widened to make the center of the hanging more concentrated, and the products are not easy to fall off. This item also reinforced by acrylic panel to make it more stable.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.